Call for candidates
All-Atlantic Ocean Research Alliance is calling for registrations for a short (two-weeks), intensive course on the development of an integrated network employing self-constructed, low-cost sensors and platforms. The course is open to candidates from countries within the All-Atlantic Ocean Research Alliance (EU 27, South Africa, Marocco, Cabo Verde, Brasil, Argentina, USA, Canada).
This course is part of the All-Atlantic Marine Research Infrastructure Network (AA-MARINET) Joint Pilot Action, which will provide tools to support a transatlantic network of Research Infrastructures initiatives, promoting Trans-National Access and other methods for sharing infrastructures in the Atlantic area.
– To help develop an integrated network of low-cost monitoring stations around the Atlantic
– To train young professionals and advanced graduate students
- to develop their own low-cost sensors and platforms
- to replace and repair simple sensors
- to manage and analyse time series data
Deadline for submission: 30 June 2022
More information here